You would like to make a backup of your milling machien.
You want to make a backup only of the CNC remote settings. Or you would like to make a fresh install of the operating system on the computer of the the milling machine.
- Search the path to the CNC remot program. The default path is C:\CNCWorkbench.
- Open the Bin folder
- Look for a program called CNCwbBackupAssistent.exe inside the Bin Folder
- Run the program. You need to have an administrator account
- Choose „Weiter„
- Make sure to select „Sichern der Steuerungskonfiguration“ and choose „Weiter„
- Chose a folder where the data will be saved
- Check again the selected options and click on „Starten“ to begin the backup
- After clicking on „Fertigstellen“ the program closes itself
- Check if there is a backup at your chosen folder called „CNCworkbench_DD.MM.JJJJ_SS_MM“ (the numbers are the date and time of the backup.)
Restoring the settings
- If you want to restore the data, simply start the program again.
- Chose „Wiederherstellen der Steuerungskonfiguration“ this time and point the program to the folder where you have saved the data.