When booting the computer you see the following screen:
EFI Shell version 2.31 [5.9] Current running node 1.1.2 Device Mapping table fs0 :HardDisk - Alias hd5a65535a1 blk0 PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x13,0x0)/Sata(0x0,0x0)/HD(1,MBR,0xFD5B6B90,0x800,0x4E2 0000) fs1 :HardDisk - Alias hd5a65535a1 blk1 PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x13,0x0)/Sata(0x0,0x0)/HD(2,MBR,0xFD5B6B90,0x800,0x4E2 0000) blk0 :HardDisk - Alias hd5a65535a1 blk0 PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x13,0x0)/Sata(0x0,0x0)/HD(1,MBR,0xFD5B6B90,0x800,0x4E2 0000)
This error occurs, if in the BIOS the UEFI option is activated. In this case the PC sometimes boots to the EFI shell.
Start the BIOS while booting your PC.
- Turn on the PC of the milling machine
- While booting you are able to choose to open the BIOS. On most PCs this is done by pressing the „DEL“ key on your keyboard. This key is located at the top right of your enter key.
- You should see the BIOS of your PC.
- Chose „Boot options„
- Look for an option called „UEFI„. Switch the value to „Normal„.
- Save your changes and reboot the PC
You should not see the EFI shell anymore. If the error still occurs contact the GeBioM mbH Support.