https://gpsupport.de/wp-content/uploads/gpsupport-300x77.png 0 0 Ina Alwardt https://gpsupport.de/wp-content/uploads/gpsupport-300x77.png Ina Alwardt2021-10-13 12:57:492021-10-13 12:57:4915.3 Object not completed or not printed properly
- The filament ran out before the print could finish. Check if the filament needs to be changed.
- Printer firmware error. Check the printer screen for error messages. If the error message is not self-explanatory, contact customer service.
- Something was inside the workspace during print, blocking the printer. Check the workspace for foreign objects.
- The print head silicone sleeve fell off blocking the printer. Check that the red silicone sleeve is correctly attached to the print head. Verify that the silicone sleeve has no cracks in the silicon.
- The power to the printer cut during print. Check that the printer is ON.